10. MSDN & Online Technical Articles on using XML with SQL
9. Query XML with different languages or different UNICODE encodings [UTF-8 & UTF-16]
8. Adding Namespaces in XML | Querying XML with Namespaces
7. Using DML with XML – UPDATE & DELETE
6. Using DMLs with XMLs – INSERT
5. Save XML in a file | Read XML from a file
4. more examples on querying XML …with CROSS APPLY & XQuery
3. SELECT or Query nodes in hierarchial or nested XML
2. Query XML string in tabular format
1. SELECT an XML string to a table
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
This is my personal blog site.
The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. For accuracy and official reference refer to MS Books On Line and/or MSDN/TechNet.
My employer do not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned on the blog. I have documented my personal experience on this blog.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 389 other followers