SQL Server 2012 (a.k.a Denali) – New Features:
23. Another reason to use THROW clause instead of RAISERROR
22. Enhanced OVER() Clause – Part 2
21. Using FullText search with FileTables in SQL Server 2012
20. New THROW statement in SQL Server 2012 (vs RAISERROR)
19. SQL Server 2012 does not support Linked Server to SQL Server 2000, workaround
18. Temp Tables are created with negative Object IDs
17. Passed 70-461 Exam : Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
16. SQL Server 2012 Upgrade – Use Upgrade Advisor
15. Issue with the new SEQUENCE feature in SQL Server 2012 and its workaround (not a bug)
14. Issue with IDENTITY property in SQL Server 2012 and its workaround (not a bug)
13. SQL Server 2012 Upgrade Technical Guide and Why Upgrade
12. New CONCAT() & FORMAT() functions
11. The Fantastic 12 of 2012
10. SQL Server 2012 – BPA
9. SET FMTONLY ON/OFF Depricated | New SPs and DMFs introduced in replacement
8. Enhanced OVER() Clause – Part 1
7. SQL Server 2012 (a.k.a Denali) – New feature | WITH RESULT SETS
5. SSMS, Surround With
4. OFFSET-FETCH Clause
3. Built-in Functions
1. New Features
Could you please help me how to handle the the space in the sheet value ( Budget Administrative Code in the following example)
‘Data Source= C:\testing Country.xlsx;
Extended Properties=”Excel 12.0″‘)…[Budget Administrative Code$];
What do mean by space in sheet value & how do you want to handle it?
Can you please explain.
how to use vb function to sql query function
str=”select * from employ”
do while rs.eof=false
for i= 1 to 6
if sex=’m’ then
update status=’male’ where empcode=’1000′
update status=’female’ where empcode=’1000′
and where empcode=1000
and where empcode=1000
I am planning to prepare for SQL 2012 certification (Business Intelligence). Could you give me some idea how to setup the lab environment to cover 40-461, 462, 463, 466 & 467.I do not have access to server machines, so it would be good if you can provide me some info about simulating the environment using my desktop machine.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Download Win8 APP for SQLwithManoj HERE
This is my personal blog site.
The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. For accuracy and official reference refer to MS Books On Line and/or MSDN/TechNet.
My employer do not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned on the blog. I have documented my personal experience on this blog.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 182 other followers